Lockheed Martin Global Incorporated New Zealand (NZ) commenced service support operations in New Zealand in July 2010. With plans to expand to other locations in the coming years, Lockheed Martin currently operates five sites in Trentham, Palmerston North, Burnham, Wellington and Waiouru.
In New Zealand, our primary customers include the NZ Defence Force, NZ Police, NZ Fire Service and St. John, in addition to other government, local government and private sectors.
In NZ, Lockheed Martin’s capabilities include:
- Logistic Support
- Performance Based Logistic Contracts
- Training Solutions, Facilities and Support
- Simulation Solutions, Facilities and Support
- Range and Training Areas Management
Major Programs in New Zealand include:
- C-130: In 1965, the RNZAF took delivery of three C-130H; the first “H Model” aircraft delivered in the international marketplace. Future areas of growth may include strategic airlift and close-in maritime patrol capability.
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (Light – Heavy)
- Engineering Services (including fabrication)
- Paint and Panel Repair
- Electronics, Radar and Instrumentation Repair and Maintenance
- Warehousing, Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and Sourcing Services
- Manufacture of Ration Packs, First Aid Kits and specialist kits
- Driver, Vehicle and Transport Services
- Training Ranges Management
- Training Simulation Services
- Seamstress and Embroidery services
- LM21 (Lean and Six Sigma) Services
+64 4 5275 451